In your use of our website, the following types of information may be collected:
- personal information (such as name, gender, date of birth, nationality, family status, passport or other identification number, and information about your registered status with us and/or with any of our representatives, subsidiaries, associated companies, business associates, service providers, contractors);
- contact information (such as telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, and fax numbers);
- business information (such as company name, business title, and associated contact information);
- credit or debit card information and billing information (including name of cardholder, card number, billing address, and expiry date); and
- personal preferences (such as comments and responses to promotional offers and surveys).
1.3 Purpose and Use
We may use the personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- For reservation purposes in order to provide the services and/or products requested;
- For communication purposes including contacting the customer regarding customer enquiries;
- For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services and products that may be supplied;
- For payment purposes for products and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates (including verification of credit card details with third parties);
- For operating and administering any membership clubs or loyalty or reward programs;
- For conducting research and/or analysis from time to time to better understand your spending and/or consumption needs, preferences, interests, experiences and/or habits;
- For marketing and promotional purposes of our services and/or products that may be supplied; and/or
- For any other incidental or associated purposes relating to the above or any other purpose which you may from time to time agree.
1.4 Disclosure and Transfer
Information may be shared within our group to enhance your hotel experience. We may disclose or transfer personal data to and jointly use with our representatives, subsidiaries, associated companies, business associates, service providers, contractors in connection with the services and/or products provided to or requested by you.
We may also share information and statistics with third parties in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you. We may share aggregated information with third parties about your preferences and location for marketing purposes.
However, we will not sell or transfer the personal data collected to third parties under commercial arrangements for such third parties’ direct marketing.
We reserve the right to disclose the personal data when required by law or court order of any jurisdiction.
1.5 Cookies and Log Files
We may collect information regarding your IP address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes and is separate from personal data.
1.6 Links to Other Sites
Our website provides links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any website owners whose sites may be reached through our website.
We will use generally accepted standards for safeguards including administrative, technical and physical measures and to comply with the requirements of applicable data protection/privacy laws.
All personal data that has been collected from you will only be stored for a limited duration that is relevant to the purpose for which it was processed and for as long as required by applicable law.
1.9 Access and Changes
You have a right of access and correction with respect to your personal data. Enquiries concerning the personal data provided should be addressed to:
101 Wai Yip Street
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3188 6655
Fax : +852 3188 6668
2.1 Permission and Consent
All information and materials contained in our website is meant for reference only.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, availability, completeness or usefulness of the information, content, materials or products contained in our website or any websites linked to it.
We accept no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from your use of our website, howsoever arising, including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, omission, mistake or inaccuracy with our website, its contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of the website or any part thereof or any contents or associated services.
We reserve the right to make changes on the terms and conditions or any information contained in our website at any time at our sole discretion and without prior notice.